These Terms and Conditions govern the Krispy Kreme Sweet Night In promotion; offering a chance to win one of 10,000 Rakuten TV movie rentals worth £5.50/€5.00 or receive a Rakuten TV movie rental worth £/€2.50 with every promotional pack purchased (the “Promotion”). These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials for the Promotion. Participation instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter UK: Krispy Kreme UK Ltd, Unit 4, Albany Park, Frimley Road, Camberley, Surrey GU16 7PQ.
Promoter Ireland: Krispy Kreme Ireland Ltd, 6th Floor, 2 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, D02 A342, Ireland
Administrator: TLC Marketing Worldwide UK Ltd, 54 Baker Street, London, W1U 7BU
1. Eligibility: The promotion is open to all residents of GB (England, Wales and Scotland) and ROI aged 18 or over. Excluding employees of the Promoter and the Administrator and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
2. Promotional Period: 00:01 on Tuesday 9th May 2023 to 23:59 on Sunday 11th June 2023. Customers have until 23:59 30th July 2023 to participate. Any entries received after 23:59 30th July 2023 will not be accepted.
3. Internet access required. Purchase necessary except Republic of Ireland where no purchase is necessary.
4. Retain receipt or proof of purchase showing date of purchase during the Promotional Period and prior to date of claim.
5. How to participate:
For GB residents:
Customers must purchase a promotional pack of Krispy Kreme and register their on-pack unique code, Title, Full name, Full postal address, and valid email address at www.krispykremesweetnightin.com during the Promotional Period to participate. Unique codes can be found inside promotional packs. Unique codes must be submitted before 23:59 30th July 2023. Customers will be notified onscreen immediately after entry as to whether they have received a prize and what prize they’ve received. They’ll also receive an email instantly with their Rakuten TV movie voucher and instructions on how to use it if their entry is successful.
For Republic of Ireland (ROI) residents - no purchase necessary (NPN) route:
ROI customers can complete the NPN form found on the ROI section of the promotional website during the Promotional Period. To complete the form, customers will need to submit their name, surname, email address and Eircode by 23:59 23rd July 2023. ROI customers will only be able to enter up to five (5) times across the Promotional Period.
Within 24 hours customers will be sent a NPN unique code via the email address provided on entry. Unique codes must be submitted before 23:59 30th July 2023. Customers will be notified onscreen immediately.
After entry as to whether they have received a prize and what prize they’ve received. They’ll also receive an email instantly with their Rakuten TV movie voucher and instructions on how to use it if their entry is successful. ROI claims may be subject to additional verification of residency.
· Winners will receive notification whether they have received a prize and what prize they’ve received via an on-screen message.
· All non-winning entrants will receive 1x £2.50/€2.50 movie rental voucher and will receive an email instantly with their Rakuten TV movie rental voucher and instructions on how to use it.
· Maximum one entry, per person, per email address, per week.
· A maximum of 5 entries per ROI participant will be allowed during the Promotional Period.
· GB residents are able to participate in the Promotion on multiple occasions by purchasing additional promotional packs during the Promotional Period and entering with a new unique code.
Participants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
6. Participating retailers online and in-store: Asda, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Center Parcs, Euro Garages, Krispy Kreme Retail, London Eye, Morrisons, Moto, Roadchef, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Circle K, Plaza Group, Applegreen and Welcome Break. You can also purchase promotional packs online at https://www.krispykreme.co.uk/
7. Promotional products (subject to availability and whilst stocks last): The promotion is available across Krispy Kreme’s Choose Your Own packs and Sharer Dozen. Simply look out for the promotional packaging.
8. No cash or other alternative rewards or prizes will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar rewards or prizes of equal or greater value. The rewards or prizes have no monetary value, are non-transferable, cannot be resold, auctioned or exchanged. The rewards or prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
9. The Prize:
a. Rakuten TV Movie Rental Voucher Code worth £5.50/ €5.00
i.10,000 Rakuten TV Movie Rentals in SD or HD up to £5.50 /€5.00 available
ii.The voucher can be used as full payment for a movie rental worth up to £5.50/ €5.00 or part payment for a movie rental exceeding £5.50/ €5.00 in value.
iii.1 unique code will be sent to the email address provided on entry.
iv.Code uses will be limited to 1 use per person
v.The voucher code is worth up to £5.50/€5.00 and usable towards a movie rental in SD or HD.
vi.You can watch any of the movies available after clicking on "Redeem your voucher" and putting in the code when prompted.
vii.Renting a movie gives you the right to watch it for up to 48 hours after pressing play on the rented movie. Rented titles stay in your library for 30 days from the date of the rental.
viii.The codes are valid until 23:59 31st August 2023.
ix.You will have to register at Rakuten TV if you don’t have an account, by entering your email and preferred password .
x.Vouchers are not for resale.
xi.The codes from this promotion cannot be combined with each other or with any other promotional codes or other promotions.
xii.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
b. Rakuten TV Movie Rental Voucher Code worth £2.50/€2.50
xiii.A Rakuten Movie voucher up to £/€2.50.
xiv.The voucher can be used as part payment for a movie rental exceeding £/€2.50 in value.
xv.1 unique code will be sent to the email address provided on entry.
xvi.Code uses will be limited to 1 use per person
xvii.The voucher code is worth up to £/€2.50 and usable towards a movie rental in SD.
xviii.You can watch any of the movies available after clicking on "Redeem your voucher" and putting in the code when prompted.
xix.Renting a movie gives you the right to watch it for up to 48 hours after pressing play on the rented movie. Rented titles stay in your library for 30 days from the date of the rental.
xx.The codes are valid until 23:59 31st August 2023.
xxi.You will have to register at Rakuten TV if you don’t have an account, by entering your email and preferred password .
xxii.Vouchers are not for resale.
xxiii.The codes from this promotion cannot be combined with each other or with any other promotional codes or other promotions.
xxiv.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
10. Winner Selection: There are 1,000,000 promotional packs available. All prizes have been randomly allocated across the Promotional Period and will be distributed between 9th May 2023 to 30th June 2023 inclusive, via a winning moments mechanic by a secure, independently-verified computer programme. The 10,000 winning moments are an exact time, randomly chosen by a computer – if you’re the first person to claim on or after one winning moment, you will receive the prize allocated to that moment. In the instance that there are unclaimed prizes, the outstanding prizes will be rolled over into the next winning moment and be available to be won then. No guarantee all prizes will be claimed.
11. Notification & Delivery of Rewards and Prizes: Entrants will be notified immediately on screen as to whether they have received a prize and what prize they’ve received. Entrants will instantly be sent an email (to the email address they claimed with) containing their Rakuten movie voucher and instructions on how to use it. All non-winning entrants will receive a £2.50/€2.50 movie rental voucher and will receive an email instantly with their Rakuten TV movie voucher and instructions on how to use it. Neither the Promoter, nor its agents or distributors can accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged rewards or prizes. Lost or stolen rewards or prizes will not be replaced.
12. Each unique on-pack code is valid for one (1) entry only. Once you have summited your entry, that unique code will no longer be valid for further entries. Any attempts to enter the same code more than once, use codes from non-promotional packs, or the use of any codes not intended for use in this promotion, may result in disqualification and all such entries will be declared void.
13. If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to Covid-19 and resulting Government restrictions or any industry-wide supply chain issues, any affected claimants will be contacted by the Administrator and kept
updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion, rewards or prizes or delivery time period.
14. Any additional costs which may be incurred in this Promotion in the context of participation, such as internet costs, postage, and other additional services that go beyond those described services for the reward and prize fulfilment are not included in the reward or prize and must be paid by customers separately.
15. Only complete registrations will be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, incomplete, illegible, invalid, misdirected or corrupted, or which fail to reach it by the end of the Promotional Period for any reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
16. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when participating. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for entrants failing to supply accurate information which affects delivery of their reward or prize.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants including asking for proof of purchase and ID (passport, driving licence or equivalent). The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a reward may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
18. The Promotion will not be open to you, and your entry will be deemed invalid, if:
a. You reside outside of GB or ROI.
b. For GB residents: You have not purchased a promotional pack of Krispy Kreme and entered your unique code via the promotional website during the Promotional Period.
c. For ROI residents: have not shared the requested information via the NPN route as described in clause 3.
d. You have not registered your entry by completing all requested entry fields on the promotional website correctly, at the time of entry.
e. You have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
19. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted. Entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a claimant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that participant’s entries will be disqualified and any reward(s) or prize(s) received will be void. The Promoter and Administrator reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid entries including, without limitation, to require participants to provide further verification. In addition, the Promoter and the Administrator reserves the right to reject those entries which it considers, in its absolute discretion, are fraudulent or invalid.
20. This Promotion is administered by TLC Marketing Worldwide UK Ltd (TLC). If for any reason you encounter a problem, please visit the contact us form.
21. Any persons taking advantage of this Promotion do so on complete acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
22. Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter, the Administrator, their agents or distributors will in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate or accept any liability for personal loss, damage or injury suffered by any entrant participating in the promotion or as a result of accepting or using any reward or prize. Your statutory rights are unaffected. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or generally for intent as well as for gross negligence.
23. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants to avoid undue disappointment. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
24. The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent participation in the promotion.
25. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
26. These Terms and Conditions and any question concerning the legal interpretation of these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England. Any disputes must be referred to the English and Welsh courts unless you live in Scotland or in the Republic of Ireland, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
28. The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding.